When: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:30 pm
Where: Plum Grove VFD Station
Address: 7733 FM 1010, Cleveland, TX 77327
This is not the Annual Member/Owners Meeting. This board meeting will be open to the public but only a limited time allowed for guests to speak.
1. Call to order and introductions.
2. Presentation by Liberty County Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office
3. Discuss and review financials.
4. Take action regarding the approval of April 10, 2018 meeting minutes.
5. Discuss and take action regarding heavy trash removal.
6. Discuss Rancho San Vicente Playground and street light installation
7. Discuss and take action regarding a leash policy
8. Discuss road repairs and future county maintenance
9. Discuss and take action regarding landscaping contracts
10. Discuss and take action regarding trash service at mailbox pavilions
11. Discuss improper culvert violations
12. Discuss subdivision entrance property and signage
13. Discuss AT&T fiber-optic cable installation
14. Hear from Colony Ridge Development regarding development updates.
15. Discuss and take possible action regarding amending language in the Bylaws.
16. Discuss and take action regarding the approval of expenditures.
17. Discuss and take action regarding referring delinquent accounts to the attorney for collections. Executive session may be needed.
(The Board will hear from homeowners at the beginning of the meeting and answer questions. Board Meetings are open to Members. You may come to see what is discussed and how the Board Members vote; however, certain items may be discussed in closed/executive session.)